Why make your business mobile?
- Convenience - Be right at your customers fingertips, be with them at weddings, be in the same room with them when theys sleep. This is what mobile apps enable your business to do. Wherever your customer is they have their phone with them and contacting your business is a fingertap away.
- Engagement - Android and iPhone apps allow you to engage with your customers, spread the word about your business, and compete with their friends who are also customers. All of this is GREAT for your bottom line!
- Competition - Remember the 90s when only fortune 500 companies had websites? Only huge companies had mobile apps a couple years ago. Now customers use mobile apps to differentiate. For example, one of the banks I have an account with but hadn't used in a long time launched their mobile app with check deposit. Even though both of my banks had mobile apps, my primary bank didn't allow depositing checks, so I switched my primary bank. A mobile app can help you gain marketshare against competitors without mobile applications and it can help retain your marketshare against competitors with mobile applications.
- Thought Leadership - If your brand is a cutting edge brand you should consider having a mobile application. This will support the image you want to convey.
- Cost Savings - Often times a mobile app can replace printing costs and data collection costs. If you are spending thousands of dollars per year on either of these - could a mobile app reduce or eliminate those costs?
If you are interested in discussing how your business can benefit from any of these features please contact us or view our services.